Articles and publications
In order to promote offshore sourcing in the Netherlands, our consultants are involved in writing articles in Dutch ICT and business magazines and in assisting journalists. Sofar, more than 100 articles in the Dutch language have been published. Some examples of articles in the English language:
- Handbook Information Technology (Cambridge University Press)
- Producing animation in North Korea
- Palestine and ICT Offshore Sourcing - Corporate Social Responsibility
- North Korea: An Up-and-Coming IT-Outsourcing Destination
- The Next India (outsourcing challenges)
- ICT demand & supply organizations
- China: an Upcoming IT Offshore Destination
- Offshore outsourcing to Nepal
- The Software Industry in Bangladesh and its Links to The Netherlands
- Advisor / consultant offshore outsourcing and offshore sourcing.
Other interesting articles:
Handbook “Offshoring Information Technology”
Paul Tjia, founder of GPI Consulancy, wrote a book on international ICT collaboration, together with Professor Erran Carmel (American University, USA). "Offshoring Information Technology - Sourcing and Outsourcing to a Global Workforce" contains more than 300 pages and is one of the most detailed publications available on the subject (now in its fifth print). Published by Cambridge University Press, the book can be ordered at Amazon.